- Do you offer full refund if I am not satisfied with the Duofiller?
Off course we do
- How long is the warranty period?
We have two years warranty. If your filler fails we will ship you replacement parts or take it back for free repair.
- Will the beer get oxygenated?
Nope, not if the filling is done as it should: Purge with co2, make sure you cap on foam and seal the can quickly. Seaming can be done while the next can is filling.
- Can it be used to fill other beverage than beer?
Sure, we have customers using it for cold nitro coffee, kombucha, soda, juice, etc. We recommend to use a pressurized keg to supply beverage to the filler. Using gravity to feed the beverage will be too slow with the thin hose that's included.
- Should I get a Duofiller or a counterpressure filler?
Duofiller is faster and less messy, counterpressure fillers can handle more foaming and warmer beer. Duofiller needs cold beer and is suitable up to 3-3.3 volumes of CO2 in the beverage. Both are great to avoid oxygenation of your beer which is always a risk while packing.
- Can the filler be used for bottles?
Nope, sorry it will not work for bottles
- Do you have a reseller discount?
Yes we have, for 5 pcs or more. Quote at email@example.com